Chris Bibb ACII, FPFS, Certs CII (MP&ER), Certs PFS (DM&Securities), Chartered Financial Planner served as a Constable in the Metropolitan Police Service between 1985 and 1988 before becoming a financial adviser in July of that year.
Throughout his career Chris has prided himself on being able to develop friendly, productive relationships with his clients, establishing their needs fully and clearly, explaining their options, putting the agreed strategies in place and regularly reviewing the progress of those strategies to ensure they remain the best advice; changing directions and plans where necessary as circumstances change.
It is our mission to ensure that clients of Chris Bibb Independent Financial Advice Ltd, Chartered Financial Planners receive the very best service that is appropriate to their needs and lives up the high standards required of all Chartered firms.
You will always find us
- Friendly, attentive and understanding
- Happy to hear from you and ready to interpret and explain financial issues
- Eager that you fully understand your options and why we have recommended the solutions we have for you
- Ensuring that you are getting value for money in the service we provide.
What we do
- Take time to understand you and explore your financial needs thoroughly
- Review your existing arrangements and their ongoing relevance to your objectives
- Fully explain, clarify and recommend solutions and strategies to meet your financial goals.
- Implement the agreed strategies
- Respond promptly to any questions or concerns you may have
- Review the progress and ongoing suitability of your strategies and propose necessary changes at our regular review meetings
- Refer you to other professionals where necessary
- Ensure that you understand what you are paying and what you are getting for your money from your product providers as well as from us.